1. Director Fisheries Development (Re-advertised)
Director to lead the Fisheries Development Division. This is an executive leadership position responsible for managing the work of the Fisheries Development Division in delivering high quality fisheries economics, development, trade and investment advice and support to member countries in line with the FFA Strategic Plan and Annual Work Programme and Budget.
Closing Date for applications is 13 September 2019
2. Finance Manager, Corporate Services Division (Re-Advertised)
This is a senior leadership position which reports directly to the Director, Corporate services. This role provides operational, budgetary and strategic management of the Agency’s financial resources.
Closing Date for Applications is 5 September 2019
3. Management Accountant, Corporate Services Division
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working alongside the financial Accountant, the Management Accountant leads the financial management section of the Finance Unit which is responsible for financial reporting; budget formulation and monitoring; financial policies development; and cash flow management.
Closing Date for Applications is 7 September 2019
To obtain full positions details and how to apply & submit an application on line is available on these provided links below:
- Director Fisheries Development Division: https://piffa.applynow.net.au/jobs/113391
- Finance Manager: https://piffa.applynow.net.au/jobs/113412
- Management Accountant: https://piffa.applynow.net.au/jobs/113414